Hi – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of a small group of elite guest bloggers with team iZooto.
The bare essentials
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch with 2 of your previous published posts.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
What you can write about?
- Digital Marketing
- Industry experts overview
- Push marketing channel
- Content Marketing
- Browser updates
Feel free to suggest other topics that you have an expertise on and we’ll see if it is relevant to our blog.
Who can write for us?
- Recognized experts from their respective domains
How to contact us?
Please send an email to the ruchika[at]datability[dot]co with the Subject line with Guest Post Submission.
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points
- if you are sharing the complete draft, then share it as a google doc link.
- Include 1 or 2 links to other articles that you will use to supplement your points.
- Tell us how iZooto readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please share the google doc with ruchika[at]datability[dot]co and pravya[at]datability[dot]co for further editing. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be awesome.The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 1000 – 1500 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end. You can link to your blog and website.
- Have an outstanding title.
- Have image sources for all the images included in the post.
Note – We will have the right to re-purpose your guest post on other blogs.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Once published, share the post on your social while tagging our blog.
- If you plan to re-purpose the post elsewhere then you need to add a canonical tag pointing towards the original url.
- Change the font or the font color.
- Include affiliate links.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!